|Job Ref:||204703715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Post Code:||WF2||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:59|
Quantity Surveyor |
Up to £40,000 + Benefits
A leading Wakefield based construction company are looking for a driven quantity Surveyor to work alongside the UK Managing Director assisting and working with the company's key projects, assisting the project management team by carrying out quantity surveying duties and providing effective financial and contractor controls.
Working very closely with the contract and tendering team you will ensure tender documentation is completed correctly and in line with client and senior management expectations. You will measure and predict payments for contractors and sub-contractors along with certification and settlement of accounts.
* Accurately measure projects for payment and final account purposes
* Work with senior management providing comprehensive financial and surveying information
* Support the projects team and estimators when required
* Monitor payment of all certified works
* Attend senior level client meetings
* Work as a key liaison between clients and the group maintaining strong relationships
* Hold a minimum qualification of HNC in a relatable subject
* Have experience of sub contract models
* Have a good understanding of the project life cycle
* Understanding of procurement, stock management, design process and health and safety
* Have experience in the construction industry
This is an urgent positon and interviews will be held this week and next, for more information and applications please forward your CV or contact David Clarkson on (Apply online only).
If you know anyone suitable for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer we also have a £200 referral scheme, please click here for more info; (url removed)
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position