|Job Ref:||204703922||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucestershire||Address:||Post Code:||GL9||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:59|
Assistant Designer |
Up to £25,000 D.O.E
An established national developer is looking to add an Assistant Architectural Designer to their team in Gloucestershire. They have been established for over 100 years providing quality new build homes to the UK market. They believe strongly in staff retention so offer a variety of development and training initiative's as well as a host of employee benefits.
To be considered for the role of Assistant Architectural Designer, you will need to be proficient in AutoCAD to produce high quality design drawings, help obtain planning consents, ability to manage workload to work to tight deadlines and produce sketch scheme layouts for appraisal on new land opportunities. The ideal candidate will educated to a degree or HNC level and has been working with a house builder or architectural practice for a minimum of two years but will consider professionals with a strong work ethic, with the ability to develop and progress.
• Proficient in AutoCAD to produce high quality design drawings
• Assist in the process of obtaining planning permissions
• Ability to liaise with key internal and external contacts
• Able to manage workload to work to tight deadlines
• Ideally some experience within a House Builder or working on residential projects in an Architectural Practice
• Qualified to degree or HNC standard
• Must able to communicate well written and verbal
• A drive and desire to want to succeed
In you return you're the successful applicant will be offered some great benefits:
• Competitive Salary
• Flexible Friday (Leave at 3pm on a Friday)
• Private health care and share purchase scheme
• Company related annual performance bonus
• Employee Pension Scheme
If you have the required skills and want to make the next step in your career this could be the role for you. For more information please contact Kate Rose on (Apply online only).
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel may be suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250