|Job Ref:||204704398||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Egham||Address:||Post Code:||TW20||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:59|
Interaction Recruitment are seeking a highly experienced Site Manager for a permanent position near Slough. |
Initial projects include Helthcare/Accomodation and are in the region of £5mil, so experience of similar projects to this value is essential.
We are seeking someone who is well versed with undertaking the planning process along with the Contracts Manager, who is adept at completing method statements & risk assessments, along with an exemplary health and safety record, SMSTS & First Aid.
General duties to include:
• Working closely with the Contracts Manager to plan the project effectively
• Liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public
• Supervising contracted staff
• Meeting with and managing subcontractors
• Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
• Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
• Maintaining quality control procedures