|Job Ref:||204704406||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Kew||Address:||Post Code:||TW9||Salary:||£14.42 - £21.63/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 09:59|
We are looking for 3 Multi Skilled Engineers. |
Hours of work; Monday to Friday 7am - 4pm
• To undertake planned maintenance & reactive calls to a wide range of electrical and mechanical building systems
• Fault diagnosis and investigation.
• To undertake basic multi trade activities upon mechanical , electrical and building fabric
• Comply with the companies operational procedures
• To liaise with your direct report on site in a knowledgeable and professional manner
• To keep up to date with technical changes, techniques and developments within the industry
• Work with a high degree of integrity and confidentially
• Be a team player.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
• Having served a C&G apprenticeship is essential.
• Previous experience in a similar role
• 17th Edition qualification
• L8 water treatment qualification desirable
• A good working knowledge of health & safety and lock out procedures is desirable.
If you have the relevant experience and qualifications then please give Holly / Alisia a call / apply with you CV