|Job Ref:||204704485||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:19|
Skanska UK currently have an excellent opportunity for 3 experienced, mobile
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer to work as part of our Facilities Services team across London.
CTC clearance is a requirement for the role as this contract is working with the Metropolitan Police.
* Carry out air conditioning and refrigeration servicing on all associated A/C, chiller and ventilation plant, Planned Preventative Services and Reactive Works in time and up to date.
* Carry out Mechanical Services, extra works and emergency procedures.
* Ensure that CAFM systems and site records are up to date at all times reporting jobs to the helpdesk and in line with Helpdesk requirements.
We're looking for:
* C&G level 2 F Gas & ODS regulations Category 1
* Health & Safety IOSH qualification or similar
* 17^th Edition required
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA