|Job Ref:||204704486||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Where can you help build better communities?|
Our Facilities Services team in London (EC1A) are looking for a Mechanical Shift Engineer to join their team to carry out day to day servicing of the Mechanical & Electrical Infrastructure.
* Carry out breakdown maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment
* Take control of any works requested by the Site Supervisor through to completion.
* Attend reactive calls and complete PPMs within stated time frames
* Cover shift from 8am to 7pm and 7pm to 8am.
* Participate in the upkeep of records on servicing of plant and equipment and maintaining the plant asset register
We're looking for:
* Recognized apprenticeship
* City & Guild level 2 minimum / NVQ level 3 minimum or equivalent
* Engineering position held in the Building services industry
* Experience of client relationships
* Knowledge of control and HVAC systems
* L8 Water Treatment Management
* IOSH Working Safely minimum
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA