|Job Ref:||204704487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:19|
Where can you build for a better society?|
We are looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer (electrical bias) to join our Facilities team in West London to carry out electrical/mechanical services, Planned Preventative Services and Reactive Works in time and up to date.
* Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with HASAWA requirement.
* Check and inspection of electrical/mechanical services, plant and systems.
* Respond to re-active works.
The engineer will be required to work on callout for the contract
We're looking for:
* Minimum of Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or 'A' and 'B or equivalent, BMS experience and Multi-skilling capability within building services is desirable
* HV and/or pressure systems AP status - desirable
* Health & Safety IOSH qualification or similar
A career with us means you'll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
The UK Government have taken steps to reduce net migration to the UK by limiting the number of overseas workers from outside the EEA coming to the UK for employment. Please note that whilst we are able to consider applications from overseas workers from outside the EEA (who require a Tier 2 (General) visa) we can only employ them if we can provide evidence that there are no other suitable candidates for this vacancy from inside the EEA