|Job Ref:||204704523||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:19|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - London - Main Contactor - Freelance
Freelance - Rates depending on experience
A market leading main contractor is searching for an experienced Quantity Surveyor who can step into a busy company and take full commercial responsibility on a project. This company specialises in Groundwork's and RC Frame Construction and are currently on the rise within the London Construction Market.
This company has a strong client base and plenty of working taking this year to a close with more following in the New Year.
As a Quantity Surveyor within this company you will be required to:
- Carry out monthly valuations.
- Manage invoices and payments for resources.
- Tendering of sub-contracted packages.
- Completing weekly and monthly reports and relaying them to senior management.
- 2-3 years served as a Quantity Surveyor in a relatable company.
- Relevant training and certificates in Quantity Surveying are essential.
- Demonstrate professionalism throughout tendering processes and client interactions.
If the above role matches your experience and could be of interest, please send in your CV and I will call you to discuss this in more depth if you are a suitable match for the role