|Job Ref:||204705996||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke on Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST1||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
Kitchen Appliance Installer|
My client is the UK's leading Appliance Installation Distributor. They have been delivering Appliance and Kitchen solutions to the construction industry for over 25 years Due to current growth plans they are seeking a dedicated and capable Kitchen Installer to work in the Stoke-on-Trent area.
You will be responsible for providing industry leading installation solutions to the company's national appliance business, servicing the Contract, Logistics and Furniture divisions. You will provide a professional service at all times ensuring work carried out is of a high standard.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Carry out pre-installation checks on plots to ensure everything is prepared for install including live services and kitchens completed
* Install appliances and carry out any necessary works to the highest possible quality. Ensuring any works carries out by assistants are supervised and quality consistency does not suffer.
* Ensure plots are left in the same condition they were found prior to leaving site.
* To ensure Manifests and Proof of Delivery paperwork is completed and given to administration within agree timescales.
* CCN1 and CKR1 qualifications are essential.
* Full driving license (3 points max) and CSCS card essential.
* Practically minded with a methodical and organized approach to work.
* Display good time management skills as early start time required.
* Diplomatic with the ability to communicate with people at all levels in a calm manner, sometimes under difficult circumstances.
* Literate with a good knowledge of English both verbal and written.
It goes without saying that we are looking for the very best and you will be fully rewarded for your engagement and efforts, salary is negotiable dependent upon experience, knowledge and qualifications.
This company is a family company and looks after its employees. You will be reward greatly for your service you will also be rewarded in cash for every year you work for the company as an installer
This Job opportunity will be based in Stoke-on-Trent, all applicants will need to be flexible as travel will be required within this location