|Job Ref:||204706086||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£22000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:20|
Assistant Project Manager required for busy Lightning Protection Company in London ***|
* Do you have experience of organising a work force?
* Do you want to learn a new industry?
* Do you want to be part of a team dealing with high level contracts?
If you have answered 'yes' to these questions then read on!
Our client, a highly regarded Lightning Protection Company, are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their busy operations team.
Assistant Project Manager - About the role:
* You will be assisting the Projects Manager with various duties, including administrative duties, for our client to ensure that projects are delivered effectively and to timescales.
* You will assisting the Projects Manager in organising contracts.
* You will be part of a team ensuring that jobs are programmed and planned to meet customer requirements.
* You will receive project orders from the quotations department and then assist in processing these for pre-commencement.
Assistant Project Manager - About you:
* You will have experience of organising a work force (this will be an essential part of the role e.g. organising contractors, trades people, equipment etc.)
* You will have experience in a client facing environment.
* You will ideally have experience of dealing with installation works and sub-contractors in a construction environment.
* You will have the determination to quickly gain expert knowledge and experience of lightning protection and services.
* You will have proven listening, negotiating and influencing skills.
If you are interested in applying for this unique position then apply online or call us now on (Apply online only)