|Job Ref:||204706245||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£15 - £16/hour dependent on experience||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:20|
Are you an experienced Electrician looking for a new job opportunity? If so we have the job for you!|
Due to the continued success of our client, they are currently recruiting for an Electrician to join their team!
• Do you have both social housing and commercial experience as an electrical engineer?
• Do you have all relevant electrical qualifications?
• Do you have 17th Edition?
• Do you have a driving licence?
• Can you start ASAP?
If you answered 'yes' to all of these questions then this could be the role for you!
Electrician - About this role:
• Working for our highly reputable client, you will be based within a team and will be responsible for electrical jobs (1st and 2nd fix) allocated to you.
• The Electrician role will be based in London and is a mobile role.
• The role will involve working unsupervised as well as part of a team.
Electrician - About you:
• As an Electrician you will have experience in carrying out electrical works in domestic and commercial settings and making sure that works are technically compliant, run smoothly, and on programme. You will also be able to test and commission systems as and when required.
• You will have 17th edition.
• You will have on-site 1st and 2nd fix experience.
• You will be highly motivated and have a professional and proactive approach to work.
• You will be able to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
• Due to the nature of the role, a flexible approach to work is essential!
Suitable candidates for this Electrician role should apply immediately by calling Stacie on (Apply online only) or by applying directly