|Job Ref:||204706267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£16 - £17/hour dependent on experience||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:00|
Are you an experienced Test and Inspection Electrician looking for a new job opportunity? If so we have the job for you!|
Due to the continued success of our client, they are currently recruiting for an Electrician to join their team!
• Do you have both social housing and commercial experience as an electrical engineer?
• Do you have a relevant electrical qualification (2395 Inspection and Testing qualification (or the previous 2391 qualification))?
* Do you have a driving licence?
• Can you start ASAP?
If you answered 'yes' to all of these questions then this could be the role for you!
Electrician - About this role:
• Working for our highly reputable client, you will be based within a team and will be responsible for electrical jobs allocated to you.
• The Electrician role will be based in London.
* You will be given a company vehicle.
Electrician - About you:
• As an Electrician you will have experience in carrying out inspection, testing and service work.
• You will hold a 2395 Inspection and Testing qualification (or the previous 2391 qualification).
* You will have 17th edition.
• You will be highly motivated and have a professional and proactive approach to work.
• Due to the nature of the role, a flexible approach to work is essential!
Suitable candidates for this Electrician role should apply immediately by calling Stacie on (Apply online only) or by applying directly.
£150 will also be given to you If you know someone else that would be interested in this role and you refer them to us!
Please forward their details to us and providing they have the role offered and they accept then you will receive £150 within 7 days