|Job Ref:||204706371||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bexhill||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum plus car company bens and package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
My client, a main contractor that serve clients throughout the South of England, across multiple offices within the construction industry, have a requirement for a Senior level Estimator work out of their office in East Sussex.|
Within this post the successful candidate will be required to:
-To assist and produce priced tenders that are accurate, clearly detailed, competitive and returned within deadlines.
-Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further tender invitations and provide clearly identified price build-ups to the Contract team.
-The desired outcome being that the Company will achieve sufficient new work to enable continued growth in accordance with the Business Plan. Our reputation for quality, professionalism, fairness and success will be kept foremost in our clients' and our competitors' minds.
• Knowledge of building, material components, building regulations, estimating (including taking-off) and H&S.
• Management skills - programming, planning, compiling reports.
• Word processing and computer skills for record keeping/data entry and report writing - Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of contractual procedures and responsibilities.
• Good negotiation, influencing and communication skills; well spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
• Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
• Good organisation skills and attention to detail
• Highly numerate with well developed ability to accurately manipulate numerical information
• Confident and resourceful
• Evidence of maintaining a professional, consistent and fair approach
• Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or within a team
• Driving license holder with own car
• Personal commitment to equality and diversity
• Degree or Higher National Certificate in Construction/Building, or equivalent.
• Previous estimating experience of at least 5 years.
To register an interest in this opportunity, please respond with an up to date cv or call Darren for a confidential discussion