|Job Ref:||204708686||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£22.00 - £27.00/hour||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:23|
My client, regionally one of the largest housing associations, requires a Quantity Surveyor to assist with their current workload. |
You will have previous experience working within social housing and ideally be chartered, although this isn't essential.
Duties will include:
-Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Advising on procurement strategy;
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders;
- Allocating work to subcontractors;
- Providing advice on contractual claims;
This could lead into a permanent position and offers an exceptional opportunity to join a progressive employer.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Dan Dallas, call today on (Apply online only).
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy