|Job Ref:||204708760||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + pkg||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
Senior Structural Engineer - London|
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Qualified Structural Engineer - ideally chartered; to work for a leader in providing specialist structural and civil consultancy services across London. As a Senior Structural Engineer you will have previous experience in design, supervision and management of structural engineering projects.
This is a National organisation working with both public and private sector clients across the UK providing a range of property services.
- Delivery of commercial targets
- Liaising with Principal Structural Engineer to plan workload and resource as required.
- Leading major projects.
- To ensure the implementation and compliance of all Group policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To lead on the delivery of quality assured, client focused products and services to meet the agreed requirements of the customer.
- To contribute to the operation and development of the Business Management system to ensure the continuous improvement of quality assured services/products for clients.
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to competently use Structural Eurocodes.
- Must be able to work unsupervised to a high quality.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
For more information or to apply; please contact NA direct on (Apply online only) or email your CV to