|Job Ref:||204708844||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£24900 - £33000/annum based on experience||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:00|
Plumbers / Systems Engineer|
Our Client, a global manufacturer of luxury motor yachts based on the beautiful south coast of England Requires Plumbers/Systems Engineers to install, test and commission a wide range of water systems to Motor Yachts including, fresh, grey and black water. Plumbers also install Air conditioning systems and associated pipe lagging, displacement pumps, unvented hot water systems and all common bathroom facilities such as, toilets, shower, baths and sinks. Fitting types include; Hep, ABS and, Gerebitt Mapress for which crimping training will be provided on the job.
We are looking for talented individuals that share our client's passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills.
* Experience of working to a high standard of finish
* A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
* High attention to detail
* Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
* Conscientious attitude to work
* Punctual and reliable
* Able to work in restricted spaces and on the water if required
* Have own tools
* Able to attend and pass a one hour Plumbing trade test and interview in Poole, Dorset
* Experience with Hep and ABS pipe work. Experience with crimped pipe connections and unvented hot water systems an advantage.
* Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment
If you are interested please send your CV to Sarah. Or call the St Albans Technical Branch on (Apply online only)