|Job Ref:||204708915||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Foot Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer (Mechanical) - London (Central) - £30,000 to £34,000|
One of our highly regarded clients, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer (Mechanical) to carry out maintenance on site in Central London. The main focus of the work will be to carry out ppm maintenance on a variety of building services plant and equipment within the clients portfolio. The role is client facing. There will be a call-out rota which will be 1 in 3.
Job objectives and responsibilities:
* To operate and maintain effectively (with minimum supervision), new and existing building services, plant, and plumbing to specified standards as determined by the contract, client and company procedures.
* Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork accurately and promptly.
* To maintain and improve standards of quality, health, safety, environment and good housekeeping and to report any short comings and issues outside of your control promptly.
* To be responsible for the coordination of sub-contractors working within your properties/area. Monitor their performance and report any concerns to line management.
* To provide all of the above to a number of client properties on a mobile basis as assigned by line management
* Proven track record of maintaining, repairing and installing typical UK industry-standard HVAC building services including Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Heating and Ventilation systems.
* A sound working knowledge of the current electrical wiring regulations sufficient to enable circuit testing for fault diagnostic purposes, simple electrical repairs and small scale electrical installation works.
* A recognised City & Guilds or HVAC equivalent qualification in one or more of the above discipline specialisms.
* Documented evidence of technical training attended in a range of building services related courses.
* Experience of working with, coordinating and directing sub-contractors and other visiting service disciplines.
* Pro-active and capable of anticipating potential faults.
* Provide a speedy and competent response in emergency situations.
* Clear communicator both orally and written
* Capable of completing role-related paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
* Organised and methodical in planning own workload with clear ability to multi-task.
* Ability to use own initiative and solve problems.
* Work well under pressure