|Job Ref:||204708941||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Fulham||Address:||Salary:||£28500/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:00|
Citizens Advice Hammersmith and Fulham is an, multi-award winning service at the forefront of delivering an innovative advice service. An integral part of our advice model is the belief that prevention should be primary in our advice delivery. |
The Project - Our ROOF+ project applies preventative financial inclusion measure to address debt and prevent homelessness. The project is delivered to social/private tenants and owner occupiers across the LB Hammersmith and Fulham.
The Role - We are looking for an adviser who is passionate about financial inclusion. Who has substantial advice experience in housing, welfare rights and debt advice. Who has the ability deliver 1-2-1 advice, which incorporates practical financial inclusion solutions within the advice process, to address indebtedness and prevent homelessness.
• substantial experience of providing housing, welfare benefits and debt advice
• strong communication skills, coupled with a flexible approach
• the ability to move the client from crisis to a sustainable solution
• Experience of monitoring performance against targets
• experience of working with and supporting volunteers
• the ability to manage your workload, working to targets in a pressured environment
• ability to build and maintain strong community and partnership links
• the Ability to deliver work, to the required quality standards
Closing Date: Monday 10th October 2016 by 3 pm
Interview Dates: Friday 14th October 2016 (fixed date)
Previous applicant need not apply