|Job Ref:||204709120||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:21|
Bid Manager - (Construction)
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car or Allowance + Benefits
My client, is a main contractor looking to recruit a Assistant Bid Manager to join the team in Birmingham. Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for writing and managing winning tenders/bids ranging from £10m to over £100m.
They operate in a number of sectors including PFI, BSF, Healthcare, Education, Residential and Commercial on projects up to the value of £80m. Over the last 10 years they have won a number of awards for innovation and project delivery; they have a strong network of blue-chip clients and have a proven track record in the public sector. They can offer the opportunity to work on a variety of prestigious design & build schemes across a number of sectors coupled with stability and internal/external training and structured development.
* The purpose of the Assistant Bid Manager role is to understand responsibility for the development and successful delivery of pre-qualifications, proposals and tenders throughout the Midlands.
* Work towards the ability to develop and manage the Bid Plan for ITT and PQQ submissions
* To learn how to analyse tender documents and research the specific client to develop targeted proposals that meet the client's needs and aspirations
* Be taught how to Write ITT Quality and PQQ responses to produce market leading final proposals
* To be responsible for are clear, concise and well written proposals
* To be responsible for always meeting agreed timescales in the Bid Plan
* Proof read documents
* Produce case studies and method statements as needed
* To be responsible for effective communication between the client and company throughout the bid process
* To liaise with the commercial team in the development of the Price Proposals and be responsible for the production of the final price document(s)
* To be responsible for the completion of all compliant and variable bid documents, liaising sourcing input from other Managers as required
* To be responsible for developing excellent relationships with key clients prior to, during and after the procurement timeline
* Manage the site visits and interviews. To produce, with the support of Operational Managers, excellent presentations, delivering as needed
On offer for the successful Assistant Bid Manager, is a highly competitive salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 (dependent on experience), as well as the option of a car or car allowance, benefits and a generous bonus scheme. The company also offers all Bid Managers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please call James Koper on (Apply online only) or email your cv
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer, acting in the capacity of an Employment Agent for this position. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence