|Job Ref:||204709161||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum Benefits Package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:38|
We have a fantastic opportunity with a forward thinking PQS, cost consultancy. They are looking to add a Project Quantity Surveyor to their team in order to manage their growing Client base. The client can interview with 24 hours' notice.|
The ideal candidate will be client facing and have worked within consultancies for the majority of their career.
The consultancy is based within central London, as are the majority of their projects so living in commutable distance is essential. The driven team of consultants pride themselves on being experts in their sectors. The PQS is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work on their extensive frameworks, which mainly comprise of affordable housing, Student accommodation, council housing and housing associations.
The Key Requirements
* A solid background in the construction industry in the UK.
* Have a relevant qualification, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying.
* Have knowledge and experience working with or on housing association schemes.
* Be client facing and Possess good communication and report writing skills.
* Must be able to work with clients and represent the company, while driving business.
* The successful candidate will be a confident and competent in all aspects of surveying.
* Preferably MRICS but not essential
You will receive a competitive package including a basic salary of £45-55K depending on experience plus benefits.
Why Is This A Great Job For You?
* Great staff development and retention.
* Company pays well and reviews regularly.
* Company works across lots of sectors which provides great opportunities for new challenges and building up sector experience