|Job Ref:||204709214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nuneaton||Address:||Post Code:||CV11||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:38|
Kenton Black are looking for a Site Engineer to start on a site in Nuneaton from September. You will be working for a main contractor, setting out and looking after one of their main sites.|
They are looking for an experienced engineer, someone who has a strong background setting out working on large sites but also someone who has done a some management of sites.
For this role you will need experience with the following:
* To be fully conversant with all contract drawings and specifications and their application to the works under construction
* To undertake the setting out of the works and carry out independent checks
* Assist in the preparation of up-dating programmes and resource requirements as works progress
* To assist in ensuring work is carried out cost effectively
* To assist in ensuring a high standard of quality work and report any defects to Site Agent
* Maintaining good public relations during the works
* To attend internal site meetings as required
Our client is also looking for a candidate who has SMSTS and is able to manage a site if and when needed.
You will be predominantly based on the contractors main site in Nuneaton but you may also be required to visit other sites to set out. All sites are within a 5/10-mile radius of the main site.
The ideal candidate with have experience working within the residential sector on housing sites and be familiar with housing foundations. Also ideally will have ran sites as a no1.
APPLY NOW! Call Tabitha on (Apply online only) or send your CV to (url removed)