|Job Ref:||204709793||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£70000 - £75000/annum package||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:21|
Project Manager | Commercial and Residential | Within M25 | £75k + Package
Start date: Early November 2017
This well-established and award winning international contractor has an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Manager to join their team. With a turnover of over £80m, they are a very successful company, with more than 60 years' experience offering construction solutions within all areas of the building industry.
The ideal candidate for this Project Manager role should show strong team leading skills. You will be comfortable reporting to a contracts manager or working as a stand-alone manager:
Some of the projects you will be involved with:
* £17m mixed use schools and residential
* £12m mixed use church and residential
* £11m residential apartments and mews houses
* £7m industrial/manufacturing with offices
The role will consist of the following:
* Full responsibility for delivery of the project
* Health & Safety reports
* client reports
* stakeholder interaction including client meetings and statutory authority liaison, sub-contract procurement, design interaction, material take offs and scheduling
* recording internal and external reports,
* requesting and issuing of variations
* management of site activities
* All general Project Manager duties
The suitable candidate for this role must possess a proven track record of professional stability and longevity in the past 5 years. You will preferably have worked in multiple projects of varied value and sizes, ideally with a principal contractor.
In return, they are offering an above the market salary + package and the opportunity to work for a leading employer, who have built an excellent reputation in the industry and who pride themselves in looking after their staff's development.
If you are too senior for this role, please get in touch anyway as we have other Senior Project Manager or Contracts Manager roles that might be of interest.
If you would like to apply for this Project Manager position, please email your updated CV and availability or call me on NA