|Job Ref:||204709968||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Plus attractive benefits package||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:21|
My client is a well-established Construction contractor based in the West Midlands. I've been set the task of finding a talented Contracts Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. My client has multiple sectors of business they operate in. Such as: fit out, refurbishment, and new build schemes, to their portfolio of blue chip clients.|
My client's portfolio includes: (A big portion coming from the work they do in the leisure)
(Brief out line of duties)
• Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters
• Ensure contract close out
• Guarantee that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties.
• Look after contract matters
• Support and manage on going issues
To be considered for this role:
- Experience within my client's industries (leisure especially)
- People skills
- Manage successfully
- Live within the relevant location
- Track record of successfully managing all projects within past roles.
My client works on exciting projects that really gives you something new to look forward to each day.
The company has ambitious plans, and is keen to get the right candidate on board
(The Salary is negotiable, on experience)