|Job Ref:||204709925||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Dartford||Address:||Post Code:||DA1||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:21|
Role: Regional Commercial Manager|
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + Attractive Package
Location: Dartford, South East England
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a leading multi-disciplinary main contractor which undertakes various Civil Engineering, Utility and Infrastructure Projects throughout the South of England. The business urgently needs to bring on board a Regional Commercial Manager with significant management.
* The Regional Commercial Manager will be responsible for overseeing 2 Commercial Managers across Southern and Western England.
* Operating very much as a "crave to grave" commercial management role overseeing commercial risk and estimate review for projects across the region through to closing out projects and overseeing regional overheads.
* Liaise with project support functions such as finance, supply chain, risk and ensure an all-round commercial service is maintained.
* Ensure that adequate records are maintained in respect of project issues and commercial management processes.
* Develop and operate strategies to maximise project revenues and cash flow in line with business polices.
* Ensure timely submission of all contractual notices and supporting data including robust payment applications.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Proven leadership and strong people management skills with an ability to run a tender and then manage it post contract.
* Previous experience of managing senior commercial teams, working on framework contracts ranging from £5Million - £100Million. It is essential all applicants have a clear understanding of commercial processes in the Infrastructure industry and must come from a QS background being a member of RICS.
If you believe you are at this level and have the correct skills, please forward your CV on accordingly. Due to a large anticipated response, if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, please assume your application has not been successful.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical, Scientific, Healthcare, Finance, Banking, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors