|Job Ref:||204709834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halifax||Address:||Post Code:||HX1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Car, Pension, Bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:00|
Site Manager Role|
My client is a highly reputable Construction company that provides bespoke New Build services to the Industrial, Commercial, and Retail sectors. Due to expansion, they are looking to appoint a proven Site Manager with experience held in these industries. Initially based in West Yorkshire, you will be managing a range of exciting projects throughout the Yorkshire and Lancashire areas, with project values ranging from £2.5m to £15m.
Offering a negotiable salary between £40,000-£50,000 along with a company vehicle, private medical healthcare and pension, not forgetting to mention an outstanding insight towards career progression throughout the ranks of construction, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss.
Site Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for, but not limited to;
* Liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public
* Supervising contracted staff
* Meeting subcontractors
* Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
* Maintaining quality control procedures
* Motivating the workforce
* Problem solving
* Using specialist construction management computer applications
You must possess extensive experience as Site Manager within the new build of Commercial, Industrial and Turnkey projects (Office developments will be favoured) with project values ranging in to the millions.
Site Manager Package
* Company Vehicle
* Private Medical Healthcare
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy