|Job Ref:||204709618||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£15 - £30/hour||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
We are currently recruiting for a number of IRSE Personnel across multiple Network Rial contracts across London.|
Numerous positions are available:
IRSE Team Leader
IRSE Team Leaders with CoSS
Paying above market rates, we are interested in speaking to any available candidates as soon as possible and preparing for the upcoming works.
Due to the substantial interest in these positions, we are currently only able to accept candidates who have the right to work and reside in the UK and who meet hate qualification criteria.
Reporting to the Team Leader/Manager, you will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of a spectrum of systems to include, CCTV, PA, Track to Train, Help Points, Access/Management Systems and Networking Systems. The Installer Technical will be responsible for the following:
* Installation/termination of cables.
* Testing of cables.
* Installation of assets, such as, cameras, speakers, door contacts, rack mounted equipment, PC\'s, DVR\'s, wall mounted enclosures, VIDS/THIDS, ESUB, help points and equipment racks.
* Assist with installation of CMS, to include conduit, tray work and trunking.
* Fault finding.
* Functionality testing.
* System commissioning.
* Completion of test documentation.
* Surveys as required.
* Pre site visit system configuration.
* Pre installation testing.
* Technical support for installation teams.
* Completion of site documentation as required.
* Nightly shift reports.
* Correct use of test equipment and tooling.
* Site supervision as required. To include internal and external resources.
* Quality Assurance/Compliance.
* Timely completion of time records.
* Any other duties deemed fit for role.
* Installation/commissioning work to be of the highest standard.
* Fully utilise site access time to maximise productivity.
* Understanding of program delivery, ensuring achievable timescales are met.
* Understanding of budgetary constraints.
* Assist to build a reputation for excellence for the delivery of project site activities.
* Identify and provide workable solutions for site issues.
* Taking a proactive approach in delivering quality assured works and the prevention of health and safety issues.
* Ensure clear and accurate reports are submitted for all planned active works.
* High level understanding of systems.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Proven ability to work under pressure.
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of QUENSH and Safety Systems adopted for Rail / Metro environments.
* Understanding of Program delivery.
* Computer literate - Microsoft/Windows package.
* Accredited system training essential.
* IRSE Licensing essential.
* Valid PTS AC/DC or SCCR
* Encourages open and honest communication to create a workplace environment that is proactively focused on creating project service solutions and delivery.
* Key team player.
* Builds trusting relationships with customers and colleagues by consistently delivering on promises.
* Is innovative and finds ways around difficult problems not giving up.
* Drives and supports new processes and directions.
* Has a strong eye for detail and quickly reacts to identify and resolve problems.
* Self disciplined with excellent time management skills.
* Leads by example.
* Can do attitude.
* Desire to develop and progress.
* Positive work ethic
* Integrity & Responsibility
* Motivation & Commitment
* Decision Making
* Dealing with Complexity
* Customer Focused
* Effective Communication
* Results & Quality
* Team Working
* Innovative thinking
Due to the substantial interest in these positions, we are currently only able to accept candidates who have the right to work and reside in the UK and who meet the qualification criteria.
Mane Contract Services are one of the most trusted agencies in the UK, providing complete staffing solutions to global clients in the Aerospace, Construction, Rail, Energies, Professional, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors. To apply for this role or if you are available for work in a different field, please do not hesitate to contact the team. Likewise, if you are a client looking for an agency that consistently delivers the best results and works as partners to the world's leading companies, please call us directly on NA