|Job Ref:||204709495||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Heathrow||Address:||Post Code:||TW6||Salary:||£250 - £270/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:01|
Our client is a leading Construction Main Contractor specialising in Retail, Industrial, Mixed Use and Commercial projects across the UK. They are looking for a Site Manager for a strip out, remodelling and then a fit out of a leading Airline's business lounge at Heathrow Airport.|
Responsibilities as Site Manager include:
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments etc.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating the site team to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
- Interacting with the client and architect on a regular basis
Site Manager Experience Required:
- Aviation project experience.
- Current Airside Pass.
- First Aid, SMSTS & CSCS essential.
- PASMA and Fire Marshall Certificates required.
- Live within suitable commuting distance of the project.
Please note for this position we would require a start on 3/10/16 for a 6 month period.
If you fit the set criteria and are interested in the vacancy, please send your CV for the attention of Dan Gevaux