|Job Ref:||204709304||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:38|
My client is a well-established firm of chartered surveyors providing building consultancy services to a range of sectors including education, health, ecclesiastical, commercial and residential. They have undergone a recent expansion and growth across all sectors which has in turn has created the need for an additional Chartered Building Surveyor to join the team.|
Some of the responsibilities the role will entail includes:
- RICS Building Condition Surveys and Forward Maintenance registers
- Measured surveys and subsequent production of AutoCAD drawings
- Preparation of Feasibility studies including drawings and budget costs
- Production of specifications and schedules of work
- Contract Administration of extension and refurbishment projects
- Submission of planning and building control applications
- Party Wall etc Act 1996
The successful candidate will hold a BSc (Hons) Degree in Building Surveying or similar qualification and be MRICS qualified with at least 1 year PQE.
You will also be highly proficient in all IT programmes including MS Project and CAD.
Due to the need to travel to sites throughout London and the South East region the successful candidate will hold a full UK driving license and ideally have access to a vehicle for business use.
The client offers a generous package which includes a competitive salary subject to experience, with a discretionary bonus, company pension and 24 days annual leave