|Job Ref:||204707635||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edgware||Address:||Post Code:||HA8||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
Are you an experienced quantity surveyor who is looking to get more out of your job? Are you looking to work with hard working and genuine people? If so, please read on.|
Our client is an experienced and an independently owned developer of prestigious family homes throughout London.
Once you have started, your main responsibilities include:
- Producing feasibility reports
- Prepare a detailed cost plan based on planning drawings or design information.
- Preparing quantified tender documents for each of the sub-contractor packages.
- Prepare Bank valuations and valuation reports and attend site meetings with Bank representatives to discuss / review valuation for authorisation.
- Preparing and maintain the project financial data (Cost to Complete)
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems
- Discovering areas that are not in-keeping with regulation practices
- Offering direction and instruction
- Risk assessment
- Reviewing and developing operational process flows
- Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
- Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
- Overseeing financial KPIs
- Management/mentoring/training of other Quantity Surveyors
You will be rewarded with an salary package between £40,000 - £50,000.
To avoid any potential upset in missing this fantastic opportunity, contact Aydin on (Apply online only) or email your CV