|Job Ref:||204707483||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Epsom||Address:||Post Code:||KT17||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Phone, Pension||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
* This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established UK based main contractor, who tender for clients through exciting and innovative projects worth Millions
* Has an excellent reputation and real emphasis on retaining key, long term clients through the complete process on offer of architectural, design and quantity surveying prestigious projects
* Formed in 1986, the company has gone from strength to strength and solidified their place in the construction market as an all-round respectable and established medium sized, main contractor.
* New starters will join a developing company who value their established relationships and their employees whole heartedly, providing ongoing support to emphasise real career and personal development
* Due to growth and unparalleled demand, they are looking to add another experienced estimator to the team
* The Estimator will be joining the team to be based in the Surrey office, liaising with management teams to complete estimating duties match the high company standards.
* As an Estimator, you will be working alongside the team, liaising with sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure that the specification for the project is estimated correctly, through from initial inquiry to submission of the bid
* The Estimator will play an important role within the business, analysing contracts and preparing the sub-contractor pricing to pitch a bid alongside the commercial manager, for exciting projects worth £Millions within the London area
* The Estimator will also be visiting sites when required, in order to conduct estimating duties and maintain positive client relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further tender invitations.
* Joining this prestigious company the Estimator will enjoy fantastic career progression opportunities, with an outstanding support network of colleagues
The Ideal Person:
* Will be a driven, motivated and task oriented self starter looking to progress and develop themselves within the construction sector
* The successful candidate will have some technical experience within the construction industry, demonstrating knowledge of building material components and building products/services regulations
* Must have experience of a tendering based role, ideally estimating for main contractors
* Any on-site experience including Surveying, Craftsman work or Physical roles would be advantageous
* Ideally will possess experience within the New build or Refurbishment market sectors
* Candidates must hold a full, clean UK driving licence and personal transport as you will be visiting sites regularly
* The ideal candidate will also hold a relevant construction qualification/CPD or degree
* Due to high levels of response, unfortunately only successful applicants will be contacted
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally