|Job Ref:||204707467||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:21|
Field Service Engineer|
Water Purification Systems
Our client are a specialist water purification systems company who design, manufacture, install, service and support high performance water purification systems in industrial, healthcare and laboratory operations.
As a result of ongoing growth they require two Field Service Engineers to cover the Oxford and Birmingham areas.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be:
* Servicing and repairing water treatment plant at customer's sites.
* Installing equipment on customer's sites.
* Providing onsite corrective/protective maintenance.
* An HNC or City & Guilds in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical engineering or similar.
* Experience in the water treatment industry would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of water softeners, reverse osmosis, chlorine dioxide, and chemical dosing systems would be an advantage.
* Experience of having worked as a service engineer or technical support role would be an advantage.
* Electro/mechanical knowledge.
* Passionate about providing a first class service.
* Ability to deal directly with customers and handle challenging conversations.
* Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manor.
* Logical and well organised.
* A professional approach to your work and communication with colleagues and customers.
* Be able to work with minimum supervision.
* Full Clean driving licence.
In summary we are looking for good, solid and reliable Field Service Engineers with experience as close as possible to ideal.
The role offer a good basic salary, a car or car allowance, and a healthy on-call allowance. Other benefits include pension, 25 days leave and "death in service" of 4 x basic.
Note; There will be a requirement for weekend working with overtime at time and a half for Saturday and double time on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Apply online or call Steve Halliday at Edge Careers on (Apply online only) to discuss further