|Job Ref:||204707435||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
M&E Quantity Surveyor - Building Services - M&E - Climate Control - London - Contract (Project duration 12 months) - High End Residential |
One of the UKs leading providers of climate control systems for working, leisure and living environments has an opportunity for a Mechanical Quantity Surveyor to join their commercial team.
You would be site based in Chelsea for the duration of this project.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
• Bringing together the Monthly Management Cost Forecasts.
• Bringing together Cost Plans for projects and discussing costs with both Clients and Client PQS teams.
• Placing sub-contractor orders, including let meetings, pre-selection interviews, negotiation of contract total and agreeing their final accounts
• Work in partnership with Project Managers and Site Foreman to ensure contract requirements and deadlines.
• Attendance of site meetings throughout the project.
• Taking a project from handover to validation to final account.
• Working within team to ensure delivery of customer requirements and all work meets relevant standards.
• Ensure all paperwork for project is kept up to date.
• The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
• The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
For more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Julian Ennor on (Apply online only) or