|Job Ref:||204707359||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rugby||Address:||Post Code:||CV21||Salary:||£300 - £350/day car allowance/pension/health||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:21|
Our client, is a well established Construction Project Management Consultancy operating from their offices near Rugby.|
As a result of continued growth they are looking for a Project Manager to oversee projects in the offices, distribution and logistics sectors.
The Project Manager will report to the Client advising on program and costs during the construction phase. Attending Site and Client meetings.
* Experienced Construction or Consultancy Project Manager
* Pro-active, driven individual capable of working within a team environment
* Able to lead a project and report directly to a Client
* Good understanding of construction technology, sufficient to carry out quality inspections and reports
* Experienced in construction procurement, contracts and administering projects
* Ideally with experience within the Industrial, Education and / or Healthcare sectors
* Professionally qualified with a Consultancy/Client or Main Contractor background. Candidates that are in the process of gaining a professional qualification will be considered
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website