|Job Ref:||204707325||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stirling||Address:||Post Code:||FK8||Salary:||£NEG Excellent salary + benefits||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:21|
I am currently working with a UK based house building company who have a new, exciting opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to join their growing team.|
They are involved in private house building, the company are very reputable and retain and look after their staff, their focus is firmly on quality and attention to detail.
Due to continued growth, a new requirement has arisen for an Assistant Site manager to work on a some exciting projects.
* Working in partnership with the client and the wider management team to ensure the smooth running and on time delivery of each project.
* Overseeing all trades and sub-contractors on site.
* Ordering of materials and further labour where required.
* Ensure health & safety procedures are adhered
* Carry our tool box talks,
* Co-ordinate with the client delivery team to minimise any issue and ensure delivery of all projects
You must be suitably qualified, hold a valid SMSTS, First Aid Certificate and up to date references to show previous experience working private housing projects