|Job Ref:||204707276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:01|
Planner Rc Frame/Groundworks contractor - London|
This is an exciting Opportunity to join a well-established and growing construction business with years of awards for our continuous improvement. Due to continued growth and expansion within our High-Rise team we have an exciting opportunity for a Programmer/Planner to join our High Rise team on a permanent basis.
• Provide technical and construction methodology input at pre construction phase for High Rise projects.
• Ensure all approvals, programmes and other relevant documents are in place prior to commencement on site.
• Offer full support to the High Rise department in developing a process of updating post tender programmes to ensure cost profiling, labour and material requirements are visible.
• Preparation and presentation of tender packs to clients.
• Preparation of technical specifications and construction method statements including cost profiling, resource histograms and project risks.
• Regular updates of Live Project updates.
• Communication and planning function in liaison with third parties.
• Provide technical/construction backup to projects in terms of trouble shooting.
• Develop cost effective and practical solutions to on site challenges.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with clients and statutory authorities.
• Strong, proven background within a programing and planning function, within a similar organisation.
• Practical experience of RC Frame, Groundwork's and external works.
• Ability to produce compelling project programmes and method statements.
• Experience of Preparation and presentation of Tender packs
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
• Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Strong influencing, networking and negotiating skills
• Strong IT skills, including ASTA and MS Power point
• HND/HNC in a construction related discipline
This is a permanent opportunity to join a well-established, expanding company who can offer genuine career stability, progression and support to further your career. Please note that although we endeavour to respond to applications, if you have not heard from us within 21 days of the closing date then please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful. We will, with your consent, retain your information for future opportunities that may be of interest