|Job Ref:||204707242||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£55000 - £75000/annum + Car and Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:01|
MEP Planner required for a national Mechanical and Electrical contractor based in Oxford.|
This position is available on a permanent basis, however contracts are also considered.
- Extensive working knowledge of MEP planning.
- Minimum of 5 years working within the M&E industry.
- Experience working on large projects
- Proficient with Asta Powerproject.
- Experience of tender processes, design, co-ordination, procurement programming and monitoring.
The successful applicant will be doing:
- Development of MEP programmes.
- Regular progress reporting.
- Regular interaction with stakeholders and subcontractors.
- Candidates with 4D Construction software would be advantageous.
- Educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline. You will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, and cost and risk analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity with a reputable contractor, the successful applicant will work on leading construction projects throughout the Oxford and South West area.
Competitive package available with company car and benefits