|Job Ref:||204707179||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stansted||Address:||Post Code:||PO9||Salary:||£17000 - £19000/annum See Job Spec||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
Are you an experienced Parts Advisor/Sales Person?|
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work within an outstanding family run organisation; an organisation that prides itself on its exceptional customer service and its prestigious brand, JCB?
The South East's premier dealer of JCB Construction and Industrial machinery has an urgent requirement for a Parts Advisor at our Wrotham Depot. There may also be a requirement for occasional van delivery driving around the patch.
We are a family business and recognised as one of the world's largest and most successful JCB dealers.
* Answer incoming internal and external calls and take ownership of those calls.
* Promptly deal with customer orders received over the trade counter or via post, telephone or sales staff.
* Suggest appropriate product alternatives if applicable and to take advantage of all add on selling opportunities to maximise sales and profit whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction and confidence.
* Be highly proactive in cultivating and achieving additional telephone sales, particularly during quiet periods.
* Nurture customer business covering all product ranges to achieve individual and depot profit targets, and to participate and maximise all marketing and promotional offers.
* Order and store parts and monitor stock levels.
* Be familiar with the appearance and purpose of all parts and use catalogues and price lists to identify parts to meet customer requirements.
* Keep price lists up to date.
* Ensure all parts taken from stock to fulfil customer orders are invoiced before they are removed from the stores area.
* Operate a fork lift truck in a safe and responsible manner.
Parts Advisor | Customer Service | CSA | Sales | Administrator | Advisor | Admin
Additional Salary Informaton:
Plus Bonus Scheme, Pension, Life Assurance, Medical Plan
* Organised and efficient.
* Excellent customer service skills as well as flexible and adaptable to change.
* Good IT skills.
* Effective communicator.
* Driving licence.
* Experience of plant hire, construction or automotive industries would be useful.
* Fork lift truck licence.
We are proud to be a family run business with Head Offices in Farnham, Surrey and 7 strategically located depots around the South East. Full training would be provided