|Job Ref:||204707169||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£70000 - £90000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:01|
Demolition/Structures/Basements - Project Manager - Central London |
My client is one of the UK's recognised, leading demolition specialists established for over 30yrs with a turnover in excess of £10million. Operating from regional offices throughout the UK they can offer unrivalled career development opportunities nationally as a multi service company within Decommissioning, Dismantling, Demolition, Asbestos Removal, Remediation and Asset Recovery.
About the position:
Based upon current and anticipated workload, our client is recruiting permanently for a Project Manager to join their specialist demolition/structural works division. As a Senior Project Manager will join the company's existing management team, reporting directly to contracts manager/ operations manager and will be responsible for the onsite management of a project, working as subcontractor or principal contractor to ensure it is managed within time and budget. As a Project Manager you will have a clear understanding of the value of the contact and its duration and you will have a clear understanding of the client and project expectations and requirement.
Your roles will include, but will not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Produce contract programmes of works from contact /construction information.
• Ensure on time delivery within budget forecasted costs.
• Ensure all works carried out comply with current H&S and environmental legislation.
• Ensure objectives are set and performance is measured through appraisals and regular reviews.
• Prepare and deliver progress reports for external client meetings.
• Prepare monthly internal performance review reports for Directors taking full responsibility for all operational and commercial elements of the particular contract.
• Ensure all client expectations are either met or exceeded.
• Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with the client.
• Manage productivity of the contact / site team.
• Take ownership of the Bid Proposal, strategy and complaints in order to meet project forecast deliverables and obligations.
Attractive salary, company car, pension, private health care