|Job Ref:||204707166||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
Vacancy: Junior Quantity Surveyor|
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is one of Irelands largest general building contractors they have undertaken projects through-out Ireland and overseas. They have over fifty years experience and have since established
themselves as a well know main contractor. They have experience across a range of sectors including:
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit a Junior Quantity Surveyor, to undertake projects in the Dublin area.
The successful project quantity surveyor will preferably have at least 1-2 consecutive years' experience working a large-medium main contractor.
- Estimating from Construction Drawings / Producing BOQ & Pricing BOQ
- Sending out subcontract enquiries to facilitate building up of the Target Price
- Send out enquiries using company standard forms
- Ability to communicate effectively with designers and engineers during the project to ensure we are applying the most effective approach especially during the subcontract preparation stage.
- Prepare, review and complete Material Requisition documents for supply only orders.
- Negotiate subcontract terms and apply company Best Practice procurement procedures
- Ensure adequate records are kept (diaries / allocation sheets etc)
- Preparation of the Main Contract Final Account