|Job Ref:||204706844||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £85000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:01|
Project Manager and Major Fit out (Joinery)|
Salary - Negotiable - Plus Package
I currently have a permanent opportunity for a well-established Project Manager working on a 17-Million-pound Joinery Fit out in London. The purpose of this position will be, managing the projects and meeting the client's expectations in accordance with relevant standards and managing the design process whilst liaising with third party project stakeholders.
My client is a dynamic and progressive specialist joinery and interior fit-out contractor who has built a reputation for excellence and innovation and has an international track record of achievement. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic individual to join their London based team.
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications / experience / aptitude:
* Planning and Defining Scope- looking at the objectives
* Activity Planning and Sequencing- identifying how the Project deliverables will be produced and looking at scope.
* Resource Planning - staffing levels, quality checks, delegation and negotiation.
* Cost Estimating- look to be innovative and safe cost where possible but not to affect quality.
* Developing a Budget - fully manage the expected budget and project through a pipe line of works.
* Documentation- all documentation accurately filled in and standards and legislation adhered.
* Creating Charts and Schedules- Fully delegate the works and control staffing levels.
* Analysis risks and preparing for potential problems. -Preliminary Risk assessment, Operability Studies, discussion and conclusion.
* Managing Risks and Issues- Health and Safety and the practicalities on site and risk assessments
* Monitoring and Reporting Progress of staff and timing of works schedule.
* Team Leadership - to lead by example and be responsible for the morale and communication and delivery.
* Strategic Influencing- always looking to seek ways to adapt to enable completion of works but maintain quality of product.
* Scalability, Interoperability and Portability Analysis
* Controlling Quality- stock checks, maintenance of site and meetings with other site supervisors.
* Benefits Realisation- having a structured benefit plan and work to a strategy that sets out to obtain business objectives.
HNC/Degree or Trades Background in Joinery/Construction
Fit out /Joinery Packages
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Search & Selection whose services are those of an Employment Agency