|Job Ref:||204706676||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leigh||Address:||Post Code:||TA20||Salary:||£18000 - £23000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:22|
One of the UK's leading environmental and engineering consultancies are looking to add a Graduate Acoustics Consultant to the growing Noise and Air Quality team. You will have the chance to work on projects across the UK and overseas, based in the Greater Manchester office, the work is varied and expanding, and covers both building and environmental acoustics. |
Medium sized consultancy, large enough to have strength in depth with many experienced specialists working seamlessly together that have a portfolio of work that boast some of the UK's most privileged environmental projects.
You will be responsible for assisting the team with assessment of environmental noise on a range of projects, working predominately with Housing Developers as well as National Frameworks and other commercial and industrial development schemes. You will be required to use noise modelling software (SoundPlan), writing of interpretive reports and Preparing of Environmental Statements and Permitting reports. For this role you must have an aspiration to work within Building or Architectural acoustics.
* Education to Degree/Masters level in Environmental Science or a related discipline.
* Written dissertation or university project relating to Building or architectural acoustics
* Experience on SoundPlan noise modelling software or equivalent. (desired but not essential)
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* IOA Diploma in Acoustics and Noise Control. (desired but not essential)
If you require anymore information, please do not hesitate to contact me on (Apply online only)
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business