|Job Ref:||204706529||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum Plus attractive benefits package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
My client is a well-established Construction contractor based in the North West of England with a turnover of £100 million. I've been set the task of finding a talented Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis. My client has multiple sectors of business they operate in. Focusing on the commercial, residential and refurbishment side of construction.|
- Present data on the cost of particular work on a regular basis and alongside this that deadlines are correctly met, and in line with companies' budgets.
- Managing different contracts.
- Monitoring financial matters making sure budgets are met
- Organize payments for staff, also making sure final accounts are produced at the end of a successful job.
- Monitor progress for the client
- Provide assistance in the risk management.
- Prepare any additional quotes or possible items that may occur in the construction process.
To be considered for this role:
- Key sector experience.
- Presentation and writing skills.
- Relevant qualifications.
- A positive can do attitude.
- Can work successful in a team.
- Astute awareness of computer software's.
My client rewards hard workers with things such as company benefits, career progression and many more.
Please apply for this role if you are meet the requirements