|Job Ref:||204706464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands / Warwickshire||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £75000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:01|
Contracts Manager - Building - Construction - Residential - West Midlands|
*Excellent Employer - Low Staff Turnover & Growing Workload!*
*Local Regional Projects*
To be considered for this Contracts Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of Building Sector.
- Previous employment as a Contacts Manager, Construction Manager, Senior Project Manager or Project Director.
- Previous experience in building sector projects such as Commercial, Care Homes, Mixed Use, Student Accommodation, Hotels, MOJ, Industrial, Education or Residential.
- Previous Main contractor employment.
- High level of communication skills.
- Effective leader, able to work under own initiative and keep the team focused on its goals and strategic plan and makes sure that they are always on target.
- Preconstruction Stage experience would also be advantageous.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The role will be responsible for the construction management across multiple building sectors. Projects will all be based locally in the Midlands, predominately West Mids.
My client is a reputable regional building contractor with a busy and growing workload in the Midlands.
As a result of securing further new projects, this employer is looking to strengthen their team further with the appointment of a Contracts Manager to work on a range of Building Sector projects based locally in the Midlands.
Location: Warwickshire / West Mids
The successful Contracts Manager will receive:
*£60,000 - £75,000 Basic (Dependent on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency