|Job Ref:||204706456||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum plus benefits and car/car allowance||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:22|
We have an opportunity available for an experienced Contracts Manager to join our small team, based in North London. The candidate MUST have experience working within a reactive maintenance and small works environment. |
• Manage jobs including organising materials and liaising with engineers/contractors to ensure works are completed on time and within budget.
• Manage sub-contractors to ensure work carried out is of the highest quality.
• Carry out surveys and estimates.
• Maximise profits on projects, recognising where margins can be improved.
• Oversee the development and training requirements for the maintenance operatives and staff to achieve objectives.
• Ensure operatives observe safe working practises and comply with all health and safety legislations.
• Arrange and attend regular client meeting to ensure clients needs are met.
• Generate and action sales leads.
• Keep customers informed on progress of orders/quotes.
• Comply with Company rules and procedures.
• Assistance in any other duties considered necessary to ensure the efficient running of the business.
• 8+ years similar experience in a Contracts Manager role.
• Proven experience dealing with customers and site engineers/subcontractors.
• Good time management skills.
• Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office.
• Articulate and good communicator, both verbally and written.
• A strong character capable of leading a team.
• An understanding of full multi trade (Plumbing, electrical, painting, decorating, carpentry, roofing).
• Understanding of health and safety legislations and health and safety guidelines, policies and procedures.
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Hours: 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Vehicle: Company vehicle and fuel card (or equivalent)
Holiday: 20 days per annum plus bank holidays
Trial Period: 6 months
Location: London and the Southeast
The successful candidate will need a broad based knowledge of the domestic maintenance business and will be driven to succeed, joining a business that is growing with reputation within this competitive market.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please forward your CV ASAP and we will be in touch to discuss in more depth.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE