|Job Ref:||204705834||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
£30,000 - £40,000
Are you a Project Architect? Would you like to work for a design lead Architectural practice in the heart of Nottingham City Centre?
I am currently working alongside an Architectural practice who live and breathe design, with a reputation for delivering against challenging and exciting brief's specialising within the Leisure sector, they also work across Commercial, Student Accommodation and Residential projects.
As a Project Architect that joins this mid-sized team, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of schemes up to £25m, as well as leading and managing other members of the team to the successful delivery of high profile, specialist projects.
Duties and responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for day-to-day management of projects
• Interpretation of briefs and completion of site assessments
• Design, specification and delivery of working drawings
• Production information including products, equipment and suppliers
• Project management including cost awareness/control
• Contract administration, H&S Legislation and Building Regulations
• Client liaison and communication with Contractors
• Leading a strong Architectural team
• Strong all-round design and technical knowledge
• Knowledge and experience of large scale projects
• Experience leading a team
• Budgetary control experience at project level is highly advantageous
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Ideally have at least five years PQE
As well as a competitive salary, this company offers a fantastic opportunity for a talented Architect to develop and progress their career within an established Architectural Practice.
Niyaa People represent Architectural professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Country from our Birmingham office. We deal with a range of local regional and international Architectural practices to find you the right opportunities for your career goals.
If you wish to discuss this role further please call Kate Rose at Niyaa People on (Apply online only)
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250