|Job Ref:||204705652||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidstone||Address:||Post Code:||ME15||Salary:||£24/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:02|
Role: Appointed Person |
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Rate: £24.00/hour all inclusive
Hours: 10 hour/ day, up to 7 days / week
Contract length: Up to 3 months
Shorterm Group is currently looking for an Appointed Person / Crane Supervisor to work on a new build power generation site in Kent. An immediate start is available.
* The assessment of the lifting operation to cover;
- Selection of cranes
- Selection of lifting gear
- Selection of personnel
- Instruction and supervision
- Consultation with other responsible bodies if necessary
* Ensuring that adequate inspection and maintenance of lifting equipment has been carried out.
* Ensuring that there is an effective procedure for reporting defects and incidents and taking any necessary corrective action.
* Responsibility for the organisation, control and safety of the lifting operation.
In an addition, the ideal candidate will be prepared to assist with Crane Supervision and some Rigging when not undertaking duties of an AP.
CPCS Appointed Person
CPCS Crane Supervisor
ACE card Rigger NVQ level 3
Experience of working on new build power generation sites
In the first instance please email across a copy of your up to date CV Applicants will be contacted to discuss the next stage of the application process