|Job Ref:||204705647||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:02|
Job title: Architectural Assistant |
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Permanent
My client is seeking a Part 2 Architectural Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing assistance throughout the building design process including programming, preparation of design and construction documents, presentation materials, reports, schematic design, design development and contract documents, model building, renderings and construction administration activities under routine guidance.
* Assist in preparation of drawings for schematic design and design development.
* Assist in developing design sketches, renderings, models and graphics for presentation materials.
* Provide design support to project team members, which may include computer modelling, model building and renderings.
* Adhere to firm and project goals of excellence in design, execution, and sustainability.
* Assist in the preparation of contract documents including details, sections, elevations and schedules.
* Assist in production of amendments, addenda and bulletins.
* Perform routine area calculations according to specified standards.
* Assist in conduction of field observations to monitor progress of construction.
* Liaise and conduct meetings with specialist manufacturers and suppliers.
* Produce detail/technical design solutions that can be translated to 3D models and CAD drawings.
Education, experience and essential:
* Degree in Architecture.
* Basic knowledge of project design and construction documentation production.
* Experience in AutoCAD, Revit.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organisation skills and interpersonal skills.
* Experience within the High-End Residential market.
If you are interested in working with a fantastic practice, developing your career and working on some amazing projects, please get in touch with the details provided.
Maurice Duro on (Apply online only)