|Job Ref:||204705591||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£20000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:22|
Our Client delivers building and civil engineering projects for both public and private sector clients. With a hugely impressive track record, they provide a comprehensive service through Design and Build, PPP, Framework Partnering and traditional contracts throughout the UK. |
Their areas of expertise covers all aspects of civil engineering from major infrastructure projects to specialist expertise in structural solutions, marine, transport, nuclear and energy sectors.
They are currently seeking a Trainee Project Planner with suitable experience within the construction industry. You will be working under the guidance of a Senior Project Planner on a major Kent project with a value of £500 Million.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Knowledge of groundworks (drainage, roads, foundations etc)
- Experience of working for a sub or main contractor within civil engineering & Infrastructure and therefore understand how construction sites work and what order processes are undertaken.
- Excellent verbally and written communication skills
- Very keen eye for detail and a methodical approach to work
- Computer literate able to us Microsoft Office software packages
- Experience using Primavera is highly desirable
The role is office based and will involve visits to site to discuss the current project plan, meeting with site managers and making necessary adjustments to it as the project progresses.
Please apply here by submitting your CV or call our Team on (Apply online only)