|Job Ref:||204705490||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum Package||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:22|
Contract Manager/Senior Project Manager |
£75,000 - £85,000 + Package
A high quality and an innovative interiors company are looking for an experienced Project Manager or a Contracts Manager to oversee a £15m - £17m hotel renovation. The job is taking an existing hotel back to its shell before creating a new 4* development.
This Interior and Refurb branch of a £150m business is expanding, and requires someone with experience to be number 1 on site overseeing a team of Site Managers while reporting to a Project Director. The successful candidate needs to have the ability to run a team and have familiarity with working on and running projects of a similar scale.
Key attributes for the role will be:
* Ensuring the assigned project is completed within budget and on time while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
* Monitor progress, providing financial control and ensures quality of project.
* Compile a monthly site progress report.
* Overall responsibility for the sites health & safety, carry out weekly audits and attend fortnightly independent audit.
* Attend monthly internal valuation meetings.
A comprehensive understanding, knowledge and ability to execute the role will be required. This role will suit a Contracts Manager with the understanding of how a job like this is run or a highly experienced Senior Projects Manager who has worked on projects like this before.
To discuss this positon please call Daniel George (Apply online only)
To view more Senior Appointments / Director roles please visit (url removed)