|Job Ref:||204705413||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Diss||Address:||Post Code:||IP22||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum + car + package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:18|
Our client, a global specialist architectural steelwork, ETFE membrane & glazing contractor are seeking a Commercial Manager to join their team at their UK Head Office in Norfolk.|
The ideal candidate will have at least three years' experience in a similar role and would need to have an understanding of, or, be competent in the following areas:
• Core Commercial Management, Quantity Surveying and contract administrative tasks including assembly of Applications for Payment, Final Accounts, reporting and forecasting.
• Commercial management of Main Contractor and sub-contractor accounts including evaluation and management of change, assembling payment information, account negotiations and final account agreements.
• Procurement of sub-contract works including assessment of tenders, quantum and award recommendations.
• Production of cost performance data such as CVR's, forecasting, cash-flow, claims and variation analysis.
• Compilation and assessment of Contract Variations including monitoring and agreeing.
• Management, coordination and evaluation of tender processes (ITT's).
• Experienced in JCT & NEC Forms of Contract
For more details, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you